Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Winter Sickness

I suppose it had to hit us sometime, right? End of March being the first time we got sick all year? SAWEEET! And even though this sickness meant that my three-year-old was exploding out of both ends for 4 days straight, it also meant that whenever I wasn't showering myself, bathing him, washing laundry, stripping his sheets off his bed, or scrubbing carpet, I got to be cuddling him.




We watched Incredibles 2 (awesome!), Cars 3 (meh), and...some other kid movie sequel I needed caught up on. If I recall, it was also meh. But the cuddles were divine!

Katie set up a hair salon for Thora and Dancy.




She got creative with her techniques and experimented with using Q-tips as curlers. Thora wasn't impressed with the result. I had to convince her to stand there for me to take the picture.


Um, this is out of chronology, but it's because I realized I never took a finished-product picture. I went to a painting party at my friend Katie's house in December to celebrate the end of her school semester. This is what we created. I put a ton of pennies on this sunflower, so it is HEAVY!


And more cuddles with this human. This time he was on the mend.




"Let's show Dad my water bottle."


And a slight relapse.


I wanted a blanket for my bed for next winter season, so I invited Katie to go to Costco with me to get it. She really liked the ribbon sash that bundled the blanket and has spent many days since played British Royalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment