Sunday, April 14, 2019

ERC Fun

So we left the house to go to the ERC one day and it was snowing Dip-n-Dots! Dip-n-Dot snow is so fun!


Tommy spent a couple weeks working with these mirror cubes. The mirrors are at 45 degree angles so you can really bounce images around how you want to.






Samson and Thora worked nicely together to build a hotel with the magnet squares.


Thora got distracted when Dancy got the motion tubes out, though.


Back to hotel construction. Goldilocks and the Three Bears are waiting.


Katie loved playing with the Egypt set and copying hieroglyphs.


More mirror play.




Then Kate switched from hieroglyphs to hydraulics. It was her first time using the set. And Sam in the background is working with the wind tunnel, his favorite.




And now on to snap circuits.






Thora made a heart that she wanted me to send to Lori. Realistically, I figured this tiny heart would get lost long before we could get home and mail it to Florida, so I went the picture text route. It was safer.


We were seriously all over the place and I was mentally exhausted at the end.

* * *

Then I few extra pictures from my phone that needed included somewhere:

Scarlet basking in the heat of the fireplace and enjoying her pile of hay. Ahhh, heaven!


We were at the Jimenezes' house one night and our boys all just ended up cuddled on the couch with each other.
{Spencer, Tommy, Samson}


And I looked out my window and saw Dancy meditating on the trampoline! Love it! It's been on my list to learn and teach, just haven't gotten there yet. Awesome to see her doing it anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment