Monday, May 13, 2019

Katie's Grocery Store

March 25, 2019

Samson loves doing his ABC Mouse lessons and having me take pictures of his paintings. That's a very "Thora" face behind him.


Meanwhile, Katie was in the basement setting up a grocery store. I was invited to shop. She gave me my membership card and showed me where the baskets were.




Inside the store...


she had some very fine items for sale.


Produce and grains.


Another customer.


Baked goods in the oven.


Oven mitts and dolls. Thora and I bought Merida.






Check out, where Katie actually wrote down all the prices on her notebook and typed them into the cash register calculator. Good thing I had a $100 wine voucher to spend! (Next time I'll make her do the math.)




After shopping, we went upstairs to cut, cook, and eat our food, and brush Merida's hair. That's always a project.






Tommy was busy learning Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment