Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Creamy Homemade Tomato Soup

The soup recipe is so easy to make! Most of my kids love it and drink it with a straw because it's easier than a spoon. I compulsively by one pint of half and half every time I go to the grocery store.


CREAMY TOMATO SOUP adapted from some cafe in Oklahoma



Ingredients:
2 - 15 ounce cans tomato sauce
1 - 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 pint half and half
2 cups water
3 teaspoons basil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon white pepper

Combine all ingredients in a large pan over medium Heat. Do not boil. Transfer ingredients to blender or use immersion blender to blend and combine all together. Serve with grilled cheese.

This is my $2 garage sale hand immersion blender. I also bought this one for a soup-obsessed friend who didn't even know these exist! Her life is so much easier now!


Yum! My one-year-old can't contain herself when she sees this soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment